Arroyo Networks is seeking internship candidates for the Summer of 2019. Our internship positions range from front-end development to back-end network programming and security penetration testing.
- Location: 101 Quincy St, Hancock, MI
- Remote Availability: No
- Health Benefits: Available
- Other Benefits: Free snacks, food, and
- Career Level: Juniors and Seniors, in Computer Science or Similar
- Start Date: May 2019
Please submit a resume to [email protected] to be considered for an internship position.
Essential Job Functions:
You will be responsible for development components of our leading platform, INFLOW. Available internship types include:
- UI / Front-End Development (Angular, Python)
- Backend and Database Management (Python, Golang, Postgres)
- Network Function and Security Development (Golang, C++)
- DevOps and Operation of Kubernetes-based Environments
- Data Science and AI
Internship positions will work hand-in-hand with full time developer to help improve and grow our INFLOW platform. You will be responsible for working with Arroyo team members on a daily basis and to work on different components of our platform.
Each intern will have a mentor who will help guide the intern through our platform and to help you develop your real-world skills in a development role.
The work environment characteristics are representative of those performing essential functions of the job in an information technology office environment. Must be able to sit for periods of time while engaged in work on computer related equipment (monitor/desktop/laptop/keyboard/telephone and potentially mobile devices). Standard work week but expected to work as the requirement dictates.
(Not all technologies may necessarily be required depending on specific job duties, but provides an overview of the needed skills and abilities)
Proficient in computer technologies and associated applications/language/code used in a cloud-based and micro-service architecture, including but not limited to:
- Basic Systems and Linux Administration
- Python 3
- Network and IP Routing Techniques and Concepts
- Postgresql or Similar
- Rest-like APIs and Interfaces
- OAuth and Similar Authentication Mechanisms
- Linux and Linux Containers
Education and Experience
Junior or Senior in Computer Science or related degree.
How to Apply
Please email a resume to [email protected] to apply for a summer internship opportunity.